The REAX is our first launch in the Top Shelf category. The black solid REAX features a unique core design that utilizes a patented technology matched with an aggressive reactive coverstock combination to provide strong and continuous motion on medium to heavy oil. Our testers have all raved about the performance differences that are based on scientific design and testing. The powerful hook motion of the REAX will certainly attract attention on the lanes.Learn more...
When we designed the 503A, we were looking for something that would complement our other offerings in the 500 series. The 508A, which was released last spring, offered the reaction people expect from our “A” series with a touch stronger read of the mid-lane. With the 503A, we wanted to go with the traditional skid/flip type of reaction.Lead more...
Brunswick Aura Paranormal and Ringer Combo
In this combo pack, 1 Brunswick Aura Paranormal and 1 Brunswick Ringer. Get the best Aura around you with the Brunswick Aura Paranormal bowling ball.
900 Global Bullet Train and Hook Combo
The Bullet Train S79 Hybrid coverstock is best suited for heavy to medium-heavy oil volumes. To harness the energy from the more aggressive S79 coverstock the Combustion Core now features a 2.55 RG and 0.040 Diff. This pairing produces a strong mid-lane reaction with plenty of continuation.
Looking for higher scores?
Manufacturer’s Intent: We had one main objective when developing the next 700 series ball. We wanted a ball that offered the traction that our consumers have come to expect from the “T” series while retaining more energy for the back end of the lane.
Core: Before we selected the coverstock, we knew the Helmet core would provide the extra recovery at the back end of the lane that we wanted. We had a lot of success with the Helmet core in our 706A and we wanted to keep it rolling with the 706T.
Overall: The 706T is ideal for medium to heavy oil lane conditions. The lower intermediate differential allows it to store more energy through the front part of the lane compared to its predecessor, therefore having a stronger impact with the pins resulting in higher scores.Learn more...
The Most Exciting Release of the Summer!
The Ebonite Source is the most exciting release of the summer for the Ebonite Brand!
The Cover of the Source is our XL2000 cover that is an attractive Purple and Black mix. The core is the Mission Core….the XL2000 cover and the Mission core provide an outstanding core/cover match! Color Black | Purple Reaction Length with Strong Backend Continuation Coverstock XL2000 Pearl Factory Finish 800 Abranet, 1000 Abralon, 2000 Abralon, Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Ball Polish Core Mission Mass Bias .013 Weight 12# -16#Learn more...
The Diva skids easily through the front and mid-lane revving hard on the backend providing a strong and continuous motion on medium-oily to light oil lane conditions.Read more...Ebonite Champion
Bowlers have raved about the new RCS veneer system that was introduced on the Challenge. On the Champion, we have made the RCS Reactive Pearl, enhancing this great cover with an UNIQUE FINISHING PROCESS. Read more...
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
BowlersDeals.com Fan Page Free Jersey Giveaway
BowlersDeals.com Facebook fans will have a chance to win 3 Jerseys.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Entrants must also have either a valid social security number and/or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to BowlersDeals.com and not to Facebook. By entering the sweepstakes, you are acknowledging that any information you provide may be used to send you promotional information in the future.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The BowlersDeals.com Fan Page Free Jersey Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Jan 13, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on Jan 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be a total of one (1) drawing to award Three (3) Jerseys. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Sweepstakes, contests or promotions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of BowlersDeals.com, 24666 Sunnymead Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA 92553 (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories) at the time of entry, and who is the age of thirteen (13) or older. If an entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor (“Minor”), he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information. A minor is defined as a resident of Alabama or Nebraska who is between 18-19 years of age, a resident of Mississippi who is between 18-21 years of age or anyone who is under the age of 18 in the remaining 47 states. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Northsocial Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials, their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, Facebook members may enter the Sweepstakes through the BowlersDeals.com application on the Facebook Platform. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, 1) visit "www.facebook.com":http://www.facebook.com (the “Facebook Site”) and log into your Facebook account, 2) visit the BowlersDeals.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bowlersdeals and 3) click on the Sweepstakes (Free Jersey) tab. You can then enter the Sweepstakes through the application located in the Sweepstakes Tab. As part of your Entry, entrant must “Like” the BowlersDeals.com page and complete the entry form with all required information which will include your full name and email address on the entry submission page, and agree to the Official Rules. Limit: One (1) entry per person over the Sweepstakes Period.
Mail In: No mail in entry is allowed.
E-mail information collected may be used for Sweepstakes marketing specifically and only as it relates to BowlersDeals.com. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, Sweepstakes, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
One (1) winner will receive 3 brand new Jerseys determine by Bowlersdeals.com for when the fan page reached 15,000 fans. Prize includes shipping costs to receive the Jerseys. Approximate Retail Value of the prize varies upon the type of Jerseys including shipping. Details of all aspects of the prize will be coordinated by the Sponsor, and are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize, and as such, the Grand Prize Winner must provide a completed IRS Form W-9 at the request of the Sponsor. Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Random drawing will be conducted within 10 days after the fan page reach 15,000 fan milestone from all eligible entries received. Conduct of the Sweepstakes and the drawing are under the supervision of the Sponsor. Potential Prize Winners will be notified by online posting on BowlersDeals.com Facebook page, whichever is deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential Prize Winner does not respond within (14) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable such, Prize Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected.
GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and © to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc, and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, and the Sweepstakes Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and (vi) use of any prize.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BowlersDeals.com, BowlersDeals.com Fan Page Free Ball Giveaway, 24666 Sunnymead Blvd, Moreno Valley, California 92553. All such requests must be received by 2/14/2013.
All prices are in USD. Copyright 2013 BowlersDeals.com. Sitemap |