Hammer Burgundy Bowling Ball
The original Burgundy Hammer from the early 1990’s was the earliest and strongest ball of its time; if you needed hook, you turned to the Burgundy. We didn’t set out to give the bowling world another urethane product, we already have the Blue Hammer and you wouldn’t see a lot of difference on today’s lane conditions. Instead, we have brought you the Burgundy Hammer reaction for today’s environments.
This is not a urethane ball, but a reactive cover we’re calling Reacta-Thane. This is an early rolling cover we’ve made even stronger by finishing the ball with 500 grit Abralon™. The color is the same, the finish is similar and the reaction is a throwback to what made the Burgundy so special.
- COLOR Burgundy
- REACTION Strong and Predictable
- COVERSTOCK React-a-Thane
- FACTORY FINISH 500, 500 Abralon®
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium to Heavy Oil
- CORE Modified Vibe
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 10 - 16 Lbs.
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #10 RG (2.75) Diff (.017)
- #11 RG (2.69) Diff (.020)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #14 RG (2.61) Diff (.026)
- #15 RG (2.57) Diff (.032)
- #16 RG (2.57) Diff (.028)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount