BowlersDeals.com wants you to approach the lane with confidence when you wear the Hammer Force Bowling Shoes.
Look at all these features!
- STA-DRY™ Open Mesh tongue and collar for maximum breathability
- Thermal Poly-Urethane (TPU) outsole that is extremely flexible
- Minimal break-in time required
- Interchangeable slide pads and heels on both shoes
- Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
- Innovative H-Bar* heel locking system
- Genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad
- Ortholite® 3D Deluxe Insole for maximum breathability and cushioning
- Included on shoes:
- SP-8 white microfiber slide pad, T03 rubber push off sole,
- H-5 graduated rubber heel and H-2 shark tooth heel
- Included in the box:
- SP-10 grey felt slide pad, SP-6 perforated white microfiber slide pad,
- H-7 black leather heel, Dura-Flexx shoe cover, Hammer branded accessory bag, and an extra pair of laces
Hammer Force Bowling Shoes from BowlersDeals.com are a great alternative to renting bowling shoes. They're right handed specific bowling shoes.