Hammer Phobia Bowling Ball
FCC Rating (25)
The overall strength of the Phobia creates great length with a powerful ball motion.
The 500/1000 Abralon finish is polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish to store energy for the back end.
Our NEW Phobia core brings a powerful symmetric option to complement the legendary Gas Mask core.
Our proven Semtex coverstock, which is feactured in our Dark Legend Series, creates a strong angular motion at the back end. Now in a pearl version, the Phobia offers more skid through the front part of the lane allowing it to work on a wider variety of patterns.
- COLOR Smoke/Blue/Bronze
- REACTION Strong Mid-Lane with Continuous Backend
- COVERSTOCK Semtex Pearl
- FACTORY FINISH 500/1000 Abralon® Polished w/ Powerhouse™ Factory Finish Polish
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium to Heavy Oil
- CORE Phobia
- CORE TYPE Symmetrical
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12-16lbs.
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.050)
- #15 RG (2.49) Diff (.054)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (.055)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount