Warning! This One Is Spicy!
One taste of The Sauce and it will set your mouth on fire!
AGGRESSION SOLID CFI
Aggression Solid CFI creates more traction than any coverstock Hammer currently offers. Combined with a 500/2000 sanded finish, you can expect strong traction in the midlane with an equally strong reaction at the backend of the lane on heavy oil.
MODIFIED CONTRUSION CORE
Our engineers have taken the original Contrusion core shape and made a minor density modification to conform to modern USBC rules. This tweak has enabled us to maintain the fast revving, low RG motion the original Sauce was known for when it dominated the bowling scene.
- COLOR Red/Black/Magenta
- REACTION Strong Midlane And Backend
- COVERSTOCK Aggression Solid CFI
- FACTORY FINISH 500/2000 Abralon
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium To Heavy Oil
- CORE Modified Contrusion
- CORE TYPE Symmetric
- MASS BIAS None (Symmetric)
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12-16lb
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16 RG (2.48) Diff (0.043)
- #15 RG (2.47) Diff (0.049)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (0.050)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (0.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (0.025)